Sally Pearson is a well-known name in the world of sports. The way she has taken her career to another level is indeed an example to follow. Being an Australian, that winning mentality is there in her style of play. Hence, one can see her winning prestigious titles in track and field. Sally does look just out of this world in whatever she does. It shows how great she is. Not many can do what she has in this brick-and-mortar world. It shows that Sally is a great personality. Let us know more about her and take a look at her profile.
Bio of Sally Pearson
Sally Pearson is a retired professional Australian athlete who was born on 19 September 1986 in Paddington, Australia. It, firstly, shows that her zodiac sign is Virgo. Secondly, the very fact shows her nationality is Australian. Sally, who is a part of the white ethnicity, does follow the Christian religion. She is a very skilled professional who knows how to take care of her things. Sally is a very sound sports person. However, it does not hurt her style of making things look out of this world. Kieran Pearson is Sally’s husband.
Sally Pearson: Physical Stats
- Sally Pearson is very good-looking who stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Being a sports star, she does take care of her body very well. Even after taking retirement, she does make her body look solid. Hence, she weighs around 65 kg. Sally’s body measurements are 34-36-34 inches. Dark brown eyes, blonde hair and white skin indeed take her looks to another level. Despite being so modern, she does not seem too keen on making tattoos or doing any cosmetic surgery. It shows that she does feel comfortable in her natural looks.
Sally Pearson: Childhood, Parents, Siblings, Education
- Sally Pearson was born and raised in Paddington, Australia. Anne McLellan is her beloved mother. She has a deep connection with her mother who does take care of her very well. She grew up in a very decent family. It allowed her to have a stable life. However, she has not shared the names of her father and siblings (if any). While growing up, Sally did take her studies very seriously. However, her aim was only to make a name in sports as she looked her part in that very field. It shows how great she took things.
Sally Pearson: Love Life
- Sally Pearson married Kieran Pearson in 2010. They met at a very young age and married. Sally loves Kieran from the bottom of their heart. Together they do look just out of this world.
Sally Pearson: Professional Career
- Now a retired sports star, Sally Pearson started her career at the highest level in 2010. She did win CGW and Olympics gold. In 2012, winning gold in the Olympics did make a huge impact.
- On 5 August 2019, Pearson announced her retirement. She felt that the next Olympics will not be for her. Hence, she did take retirement. Sally is indeed a legend of the sport.
- Sally Pearson’s class on social media is huge. She has made a fantastic impact on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Sally Pearson’s net worth is estimated at around USD 2 million. She is indeed a rich sports star.
Also Read: Laura Woods